At ECHO (powered by Walkie Talkie), we develop and implement enduring internal communication strategies and actions for companies & organisations. Our goal is to improve involvement and retention by inspiring employees to embrace our clients’ company culture and converting them into proud ambassadors.
Who are we looking for?
- possess a strong understanding of internal communications principles & communication trends
- have a proven track record in developing internal communications strategies, managing and implementing plans and translating these into solid and practical delivery programmes
- have the ability to create impact and speak credibly with stakeholders at all levels within sometimes complex environments (any experience of working with trade unions is a welcomed bonus)
- are highly organised, have excellent interpersonal, strategic and project management skills
- are a strong team player who can work collaboratively and independently
- know how to handle multiple projects, prioritise work and meet deadlines
- have professional writing and editing skills (Dutch is our main day-to-day language) and the ability to adapt style to suit different channels or audiences (writing, researching, editing and proofreading will be an essential part of the job)
- have experience with designing and analysing surveys and strategic KPI’s (pre and post measuring)
- are prepared to work on-site for a large-scale project when needed
- are able to lead and support change communication projects
- are eager to work closely with us on developing ECHO’s story further and our clients on employee engagement and change management
- experience with leading and setting up workshops is a plus
- you have tested and tried tools such as Ambassify, Social Seeder, SpeakApp, Storychief or other intranet solutions
What do we offer?
Having started ECHO in 2018 it is an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow as an ambitious and dynamic company with passionate team members that achieves great results. We are committed to creating a welcoming, inclusive workplace where all our colleagues are able to bring their whole selves to work and perform at their best.
- a permanent role with an attractive and competitive salary
- a great benefits package
- an entrepreneurial work environment, great colleagues and the opportunity to grow with us.
- a cosy well placed office space located in Ghent’s city centre, easy accessible by bike, public transport or car (onsite parking if needed)
- open to flexible working options including compressed hours and working from home when needed
- opportunities for additional training
If this role interests you, please request additional information or apply through firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experiences.