At ECHO (powered by Walkie Talkie), we develop and implement enduring internal communication strategies and actions for companies & organisations. Our goal is to improve involvement and retention by inspiring employees to embrace our clients’ company culture and converting them into proud ambassadors.
Who are we looking for
Ideally you have first experience(s) through internships or employment within internal communications.
Besides this you...
- are passionate about internal communications. You are enthousiastic to learn everything there is to know
- possess an understanding of internal communications principles & communication trends
- can support the development of internal communications strategies
- you are excited to manage and implement plans and translate these into solid and practical delivery programmes
- are avid to learn new technologies, innovative communications approaches & tools and constantly evaluate best practices
- see stakeholder management as an essential part of your skillset
- you ensure all involved parties are kept informed and engaged
- are highly organised, have interpersonal, strategic planning and project management skills
- are a strong team player who can work collaboratively and independently
- professional writing and editing skills (Dutch is our main day-to-day language) and the ability to adapt style to suit different channels or audiences (writing, researching, editing and proofreading will be an essential part of the job)
- create impact and speak credibly with stakeholders at all levels within sometimes complex environments
- are prepared to support our client's internal communications on-site when needed
- manage communications and engagement activities relating to projects, including events, monthly newsletters, intranet content, … experience in creating and delivering high quality, impactful, compelling, multi-channel and timely communications is a plus
What do we offer?
Having started ECHO in 2018 it is an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow as an ambitious and dynamic company with passionate team members that achieves great results. We are committed to creating a welcoming, inclusive workplace where all our colleagues are able to bring their whole selves to work and perform at their best.
- a permanent role with an attractive and competitive salary
- a great benefits package
- an entrepreneurial work environment, great colleagues and the opportunity to grow with us.
- a cosy well placed office space located in Ghent’s city centre, easy accessible by bike, public transport or car (onsite parking if needed)
- open to flexible working options including compressed hours and working from home when needed
- opportunities for additional training
If this role interests you, please request additional information or apply through firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experiences.